**SOLD OUT** An Evening With Infamous Stringdusters (A Drive-In Concert) AT CHINOOK DRIVE-IN THEATER AT TERRY BISON RANCH
Join us on the high plains under the stars for An Evening With Infamous Stringdusters. Ages 18+
This live event at The Chinook Drive-In at Terry Bison Ranch provides fans with a live concert experience next to your vehicle in your associated social distanced parking zone. The safety of fans, artists and crew is our top priority. We will be adhering to local jurisdictions and state regulations to meet and exceed our health and safety standards. Please familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 operation, procedures and FAQ.
LOCATION / VENUE
The Terry Bison Ranch is conveniently located on the Wyoming/Colorado border just off I-25. It’s a short 30 minutes from Ft. Collins and 75 minutes from Denver/Boulder. Terry Bison Ranch • 51 I-25 Service Rd • Cheyenne, WY 82007 Camping spaces available by above as an ‘add-on’ or by calling (307) 634-4171. For more information about the Terry Bison Ranch’s amenities, visit their website: www.terrybisonranch.com.
AMPLIFIED MUSIC AND VIDEO
The music will be amplified for these concerts with speakers setup throughout the venue to ensure every parking zone will be able to clearly hear the performance. View of the stage will be limited depending on your parking space and ticketing tier but there will be a large screen where the show is projected so everyone can enjoy the show from their designated parking zone. We will be strictly enforcing that you stay within your designated parking zone. Failure to comply with staying in your designated parking zone and associated concessions and facilities will result in your removal from the concert.
There are two types of tickets that can be purchased, VIP and GA.
– Purchase one ticket for your entire vehicle.
– This event is rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, stay inside your vehicle. Specific messaging will be delivered from stage and will be broadcast over the PA.
– There’s no Re-Entry.
– VIP: Includes VIP Parking and private a Picnic Table. Enjoy the event from your private Picnic Table that will be located close to the stage (but at an appropriate social distance). Up to 6 people can be sat at the same Picnic Table.
– GA: Includes a reserved spot for your vehicle and a space adjacent to your vehicle where you’ll be able to enjoy the show outside of your car. Limit 4 per vehicle for GA purchases.
– Full vehicle day of show purchases on-site will only be offered while space lasts. Again, we cannot urge you enough to plan before you arrive and purchase ahead of time.
VEHICLE CAPACITY / LIMITS
– VIP Purchasers are limited to 6 persons per vehicle.
– GA Purchasers are limited to 4 persons per vehicle.
– Maximum vehicle dimensions are 9’x18′.
All attendees must arrive within a vehicle that has two axles. No campers, buses, or extremely large vehicles will be admitted. No vehicles towing trailers will be admitted. Jeeps without doors and convertibles with tops down are permitted. Full vehicle day of show purchases on-site will only be offered while space lasts. Again, we cannot urge you enough to plan before you arrive and purchase ahead of time.
You are only permitted inside your vehicle or just outside your vehicle in your designated 9’x18′ parking zone. You may only leave your designated parking zone to use the restroom or visit the concession area. There is no congregating in front of the stage and/or anywhere outside your picnic table or designated parking zone. Walking or visiting other vehicles is strictly prohibited. There is a zero tolerance policy in regard to The Golden Rule.
You must bring your own personal mask. It is required that a mask be worn at all times except when you are in your designated parking zone.